Make your own drum
Skill for Bub: hand eye coordination
Huggies member C. Burrows from Te Awamutu, New Zealand has combined recycling, craft and musical activity with her do it yourself drum kit.
1. Wash out and dry your baby milk formula cans (as many as you think you need for your drum kit!)
2. Place a hand full of rice or noodles into the empty can
3. Put the plastic lid back on
4. Cover the side with plain paper
5. Encourage your children to paint or put stickers around the sides of their drum
6. Make lots of noise!