Name tags for school bags
Age: child, parent
Skill for Bub:
Encourage your kids to personalise their school bags with these tags, and at the same time, help the lost property monitor return your bag if it’s ever left out in the school yard!
You will need:
- Some pieces of felt
- Stick on decals (any)
- Some pipecleaner.
1. Cut felt to desired name tag shape and punch a hole in it*.
2. Cut pipecleaner to desired length and pop through holepunched hole.
3. Draw outline of name with glue and sprinkle glitter over.
4. Place sticker decals or glue decals anywhere you want on your name tag.
5. Write name and address on back of tag, so if the bag is lost, hopefully someone will return it!
- A parent or caregiver should use the scissors and holepunch.