Funny Bunny Box
Age: toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun, Parties celebration
A fun twist on the classic Easter basket.
What’s more fun than hunting for Easter eggs? Making the basket to put them in!
What You’ll Need
White contact paper
Five pieces of pastel-coloured ribbon, to use as the basket handle
Sheet of white cardboard
Sheet of pink construction paper
Black pipe cleaners
2 googly eyes
- Wrap the box in the contact paper.
- Cut the bunny’s ears out of the cardboard.
- Cut the inside of the bunny’s ears out of the construction paper.
- Glue them together and attach to one side of the box.
- Help your child to glue the eyes, pom-pom nose, and pipe-cleaner whiskers onto the box.
- Have your child decorate the box with the stickers.
- Punch four holes on each side of the box.
- Thread the ribbon through the holes and secure the ends with a double knot.
- Gather the other sides of the ribbon and tie together in a large knot.
- Tie the remaining ribbon to the other pieces in a pretty bow and your child is ready to hop along!