Christmas Photo Stars
Age: baby, parent
Skill for Bub: Just for fun, Making memories, parties celebrations
Family and friends will love receiving a keepsake photo star that they can use for years to come.
We love making these because they are fun & personal. - Raeleigh Phillips, VIC.
- Camera/ or photo of child
- Glitter or spray paint
- String or ribbon
- Cut two Star shapes out of cardboard.
- Then cut a circle out of the middle of each of the two stars.
- Decorate the stars with glitter, glitter glue, or paint. Set aside to dry.
- Take two photos of your child and place them on the backside of each star, making sure the photo is showing through the decorated side of the star, like a photo frame. Sticky tape or glue the photo’s in place.
- Glue the photos & stars back-to-back and let dry.
- Then give them to a relative for Christmas :-)