Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Did anyone else's boobs not get bigger during pregnancy?!

Did anyone else's boobs not get bigger during pregnancy?! Rss

This is my 3rd pregnancy (27wks along) and my boobs haven't changed in size at all. I still fit my normal bras perfectly and now that I've been thinking about it, they never increased in size during my last pregnancies either...

I'm a 14e or f depending on the cut of the bra and they've stayed the same for ages!

Anyone else like me? I was hoping they'd get bigger this time, I want bigger ones as it is laugh laugh

I've never breasted either so haven't had the whole 'milk comes in, boobs get huge' situation smile

Just realised there is no real point to this post bahahaha

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
Bailey's Mummy wrote:

I've never breasted either so haven't had the whole 'milk comes in, boobs get huge' situation smile

I didn't breast feed but my milk came in, you are not missing anything here, whoa it was painful!!!

See I never got my milk in I don't think although I don't know how I would tell, never had any fullness, leaking etc all that fun stuff I've heard of laugh

My boobs increased in size with my first - went from a B cup to a D cup but then stayed the same. No change with my other 2 pregnancies except for the very early days of milk coming in and oversupply while breastfeeding.
Mine didnt increase with either pregnancy I stayed in an E cup all the way through..and am still in one now..glad they didnt 'shrink' after breastfeeding lol

Sign in to follow this topic