Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Scam???? Rss

Just came across this on Ebay. Do you really think it's possible <span class="emoticon unsure">unsure</span> . If it were the case I think she would be selling it for a lot more than $2.50. But I am curious to see what she would write <span class="emoticon laugh">laugh</span>

Just came across this on Ebay. Do you really think it's possible <span class="emoticon unsure">unsure</span> . If it were the case I think she would be selling it for a lot more than $2.50. But I am curious to see what she would write <span class="emoticon laugh">laugh</span>

there is nothing to be read? should there be a link?

there is nothing to be read? should there be a link?

Click on the purple 'this'. That's the link
$2.50 for an email. i guess it worth a try.
-
Yep certainly worth a try. I'm bloody tempted, DD1 just won't do it. That said I've been kinda busy and we have moved interstate blah blah blah.

But yeah, for $2.50 it's worth seeing....
ive actaully done it the best 2.50 ive ever spent alough i have to dig it up again again all 3 kids have gone back alot with their toilet traing with all the stuff thats been happeneg but its worked for me

ive actaully done it the best 2.50 ive ever spent alough i have to dig it up again again all 3 kids have gone back alot with their toilet traing with all the stuff thats been happeneg but its worked for me

I have an electronic copy of the 3 Day Potty Training Guide if any of you are interested, just send me a pm with ur email address and i'll send it to you smile

I havent used it yet, but am going to give it at try in the next month or two

I ended up getting it!! A lot in there was what I am already doing with DS anyway but it was good to see I am on the right track. He's only 18 months so I'm not expecting too much from him but we've nearly been doing it a week and he's going really well.
Ooh I want to try! My DS2 is so bossy and independant hes gonna be a tough one to train roll eyes
Sign in to follow this topic