Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

The lucky ones Rss

That’s a great cause. It’s really a great moment for any woman. I am happy that you safely gone through the process and ended up with success. I am going through the process and wishing to get it finish soon so, that I can have my baby in my arms. I am eager to carry my baby and play with. Many congrats my Dear.
Such a great story. You are such a strong lady. Surrogacy is the really good invention of medical science. Surrogacy helps many infertile women to become a mother. I also become a mother through surrogacy. I'm an infertile due to heart disease. Two years ago I diagnosed heart disease. My doctor said to me that I cannot conceive. I was very upset. Later we decided to move to Europe for surrogacy.there are many good clinics in Europe. who provides the best treatment for infertility.IVF and surrogacy are one of them. Now I have a cute baby boy. Lots of prayers for you. Keep motivating people. Best of luck.
Hey dear. You are right. Surrogates are angels. Maybe this is how the universe wants it. For some of us to not be able to do it. And test our strength. And for others to be there for us in times of need. So test their selflessness. I think we never fall into circumstances we cant handle. So if you are in this, you sure know a way out of this. You are strong enough to deal with it. I hope you get what you desire. Thank you for all the kind words. We need sweet people like you. To keep motivating others to do good. Kudos.
Hey, there. How are you doing? I hope you're alright. This is a really pleasant post. I agree with everything you've said. You're right, actually. It's insane to see this. People need to realize and count their blessings. Children are definitely one of them. And for ones who can't conceive naturally. They shouldn't really lose hope. Progress in science has meant that no one is ever actually infertile. There is a solution for everything! Good luck to the couples trying. I really hope it works out for them.
I know it has been tough on you. I know this has made your life sad. Go for surrogacy. It really does have good results. Lotus is no a good clinic for this purpose. I wish you all the best for your future.
Hey, I am so happy to hear your story. It is so great to see people motivating each other. this is why I like these forums. I was suffering from infertility and went through IVF treatment and got pregnant after the first treatment. It was truly a great experience
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. Yes, you are right. It is the prime wish of every couple to have their own child in their arms. Those who have found their happiness are blessed. Wishing them luck. Hope they have a blessed future ahead. Thanks for sharing.
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. Yes, you are right. It is the prime wish of every couple to have their own child in their arms. Those who have found their happiness are blessed. Wishing them luck. Hope they have a blessed future ahead. Thanks for sharing.
Hey Dear! Hope so you will be fine. I would like to share my experience and success through surrogacy. Actually, after my marriage, I have declared infertile by my doctors. I was not expecting that this could happen to me. Later I found surrogacy the only option for me to have a baby. I went to a clinic named Biotexcom. Seriously they are best regarding surrogacy. With their help, I fulfilled my wish. So people who have some fertility issues should avail this offer. I hope it will be fruitful for them. One more thing which is most important is that the team of clinic Biotexcom is coming to London soon. Even they conducted an event on the 18th-19th of August. So any person who have any fertility issues and queries about such methods can consult with them. For booking visit the Biotexcom website. I hope it will be fruitful for you
Hey Everyone. Hope so everyone is doing fine. I am here to give a good news to everyone here. One of my friends lives in London. Yesterday she told me that the clinic where she had a successful surrogacy is now arranging a conference in London on 18-19 August. Everyone who is struggling from infertility should register on surrogacy@biotexc.com. This is a really great chance for everyone. Everyone should avail this chance.
Hey there how are you? I hope you are fine and in good health. TTC is indeed a very difficult time of women life. When you know that you will never able to conceive naturally it hurts and broke women a lot. Though Science has given us the opportunity to get rid of infertility Sill many people are against them which is really sad. For this issue, many women and NGOs arranged seminars which really helped people to understand about these issues in detail. A similar kind of seminar is arranged by a clinic of Ukraine in London. I would request women to attend this seminar. Especially those people should attend who says odd things about this treatment.
hey there! I hope you are doing great. thank you so much for this amazing post. surrogacy is an important procedure. and a lot of people go for it. and a lot of love and support for surrogates. All the people who are fans of BioTexCom. I have a good news for them. They are going to have an awesome event. It is going to be held in London. They are going to give details about their procedures. I would definitely recommend people to go there.
Sign in to follow this topic