Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

The lucky ones Rss

Congratulations to all those who have found the light. It is very beautiful feeling. Parenthood by any means is a blessings. Unfortunately some can not conceive naturally. The destiny had some other plans for you. A surrogate mom is there to nurture your soul and dreams. I hope that all of the new parents will share many more experiences with us too. Good luck and post the pictures of the wonder princesses and princes.
Hello dear! I am glad for you that you have a baby now. Thanks to surrogacy which brought happiness into your life. In fact it became a blessing for infertile couples. I joined many forums and saw infertile couples are choosing it. It gave me hope and courage to go for it. You became the best example for me who didn’t compromise with stinging circumstances and at last got your happiness. Love you a lot. May you have many many children. Stay happy and stay blessed.
I love reading through success stories. It will be amazing to see the pictures. I think it is amazing to see infertile couples, specifically having children after years of trying. It is really a tough journey to go through. I hope everyone receives their baby dust. I am soon going to but it's still a long way. 8 more months to go for me! I hope everything goes smoothly.
Heya. How are you? Hope you are doing okay. That is so sweet of you. Indeed the fertile ones are lucky. And they should realize what they have. On the other hand, it is quite okay to be infertile. We never fall into situations we cant handle. We were probably made stronger to go through all if this. Medicine has made advancements. And alternative methods are there for the rescue. Kudos to you. Keep up the good spirit. Lots of prayers for you. Keep motivating people. This is all they need.
Hi. It is a nice post. Well, surrogacy makes dream come true. I have faced infertility for so long. I am now 41. I went for many IVF cycles. But I was not able to be a mom even after that. Now I am planning to go for surrogacy. I am so happy that I still have an option. I am goint to a clinic in Europe. I need prayers.
Hi. It is a nice post. Well, surrogacy makes dream come true. I have faced infertility for so long. I am now 41. I went for many IVF cycles. But I was not able to be a mom even after that. Now I am planning to go for surrogacy. I am so happy that I still have an option. I am goint to a clinic in Europe. I need prayers.
hi dear. how are you? I agree. the people who are blessed with kids are so lucky. their family looks so cute. I wish all the luck to them. sending baby dust to all are conceiving. much love.
Motherslove75 wrote:
Congratulations to all those who have found the light. It is very beautiful feeling. Parenthood by any means is a blessings. Unfortunately some can not conceive naturally. The destiny had some other plans for you. A surrogate mom is there to nurture your soul and dreams. I hope that all of the new parents will share many more experiences with us too. Good luck and post the pictures of the wonder princesses and princes.

Yes! you're so right! We are also undergoing surrogacy later this month. So, yeah. I'm also going with surrogacy next month. I also can't have it naturally due to Hysterectomy in past. So, yeah! Wishes needed!
Hey. I feel so happy when I see people benefit from surrogacy. They fight with their infertility. There don't let it come between them becoming parents. I want this for every struggling infertile couple out theirs. Hope things work out for them. Good luck to them.
Hey. you re right. Thanks for such a motivational post. Children are a great blessing. If one cannot conceive a child they have many other options like surrogacy or IVF. But, Surrogacy is someway better than others. Don't think this is an unnatural way. This is the only way you can have your own babies. I wish you all best of luck who are seeking to advise.
This is a beautiful post! Parenthood is definitely an amazing feeling to experience. Everyone who dreams of becoming a parent deserves to be. Infertility is really messing things up but we're learning to get over it. Infertility is no one's fault and one shouldn't blame themselves. Methods like surrogacy, IVF, and even adoption have really made lives easier. Best wishes to all!
hey there! I hope you are doing great. thank you so much for this amazing post. surrogacy is an important procedure. and alot of people go for it. and alot of love and support for surrogates. stay strong.
Sign in to follow this topic