Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Trying to conceive - need help Rss

Hi there hope this makes sense and any help is much appreciated.

So trying for a baby and I am doing the ovulation testing. On Friday it was day 18 and didn't test but had unprotected sex Friday night (had slight cramping and slight breast tenderness and also pimples Friday), but also had mild vaginal thrush and couldn't tell if I had fertile mucous. Tested for ovulation on the Saturday 8pm and it was a positive LH Surge (so day 19 which was much later than I had thought I would ovulate on). Saturday night breasts became extremely sore and tested the LH Surge again on the Sunday night 8pm and it was negative as the line was much lighter.
So
1. Will the mild thrush affect sperm and their motility or kill sperm all together
2. Did we have intercourse the right time due to the LH Surge on the Saturday
3. Do all the signs I had during ovulation even thought I didn't notice or couldn't tell if I had fertile mucous.

Any help is greatly appreciated - thank you in advance.
TTC is the hardest period of a woman life. I was also trying to conceive from a long time. But had no luck with TTC. Although i conceived for 3 times but the miscarriages were in fate. My first husband left me and i was totally broke. Than i was in depression quiting my job and staying up last night. Now i am at an age of 43. I am going to be married again. I have told my husband everything about my complications regarding pregnancy. He is still willing to marry me. He says that he has consulted some good clinics regarding surrogacy and we will go for surrogacy to have a child. I had many complications regarding pregnancy. Now i am happy i have someone to support me. I have read about surrogacy from many people on this forum. People here have shared their stories of TTC. They also have shared their success stories of Surrogacy. I am now trying to know the experience of people about surrogacy. If someone has a recent experience of surrogacy than kindly share with me your experience. Thanks in advance.
I can understand your feeling as i m also a victim of infertility.I m trying to conceive for last ten years.I have tried all possible methods like IUI and IVF but i dont have any luck with them. I m afraid that as i m getting aged this causes a lot of stress.I was hopeless but fortunately a friend of mine told me about this surrogacy. I have consulted some of the experts and all of the gave me positive views.It is banned in some countries and it is a bit expensive. In USA and Europe is legal and patients are giving positive reviews.Some of the success stories have motivated me this is the reason i m going for it.

Don't waste your time and please consult with a doctor or any gynecologist as soon as possible. Hoping all will be fine. God bless you..

www.creativegarden.nz
www.creativegarden.nz/about-us
www.creativegarden.nz/locate-a-centre

Hey there! Sorry to hear about your infertility. I had faced infertility for 5 years. I had tried everything, passed through IVF process but failed. Then decided to go for surrogacy. Now I have a beautiful child. I blessed a child through surrogacy. Surrogacy is such a blessing. Best of luck for your future. Stay happy
I would suggest you consult a doctor as soon as possible and get your answer there.
I could probably say that may be too early to say anything. But it would be much better to clear the confusions you have.
Though there are many factors that are the concern when TTC and its great to know that you are considering every single matter.
But at the same point, the gynecologist could help you out much better. Maybe they would ask you to keep trying and wait for the results. Because certain things take their time.
And we have to be patient.
Would love to hear about where you are up till now on your journey.
Fingers crossed. XX
Hi girl. I'm sorry to hear about your struggle. I'm afraid I can't help you here. I have no experience in this since nothing worked for me. But in praying for you. Hope you get pregnant soon. You should consider assisted conception like surrogacy or IVF too.
Hey there. Hope you're doing well. This sounds like a normal situation to me. I'd suggest you get the checkup done. It'll kill any doubts if you have over anything. I personally prefer doctors' word over the advice I hear on forums. At least, it's the professional word! Good luck.
TTC is the hardest period of a woman life. I was also trying to conceive from a long time. But had no luck with TTC. Although i conceived for 3 times but the miscarriages were in fate. My first husband left me and i was totally broke. Than i was in depression quiting my job and staying up last night. Now i am at an age of 43. I am going to be married again. I have told my husband everything about my complications regarding pregnancy. He is still willing to marry me. He says that he has consulted some good clinics regarding surrogacy and we will go for surrogacy to have a child. I had many complications regarding pregnancy. Now i am happy i have someone to support me. I have read about surrogacy from many people on this forum. People here have shared their stories of TTC. They also have shared their success stories of Surrogacy. I am now trying to know the experience of people about surrogacy. If someone has a recent experience of surrogacy than kindly share with me your experience. Thanks in advance.
Hi dear how are you? Hope you are in good health.Really sorry to know about your infertility.You seemed so worried.I would suggest you to please visit your doctor as soon as possible.I would be much better in your case.Good luck Sweetie.Much love.
How are you? I am extremely sorry to know your story. I am also affected by infertility. I conceived twice successfully. Unfortunately, I had to face miscarriages in the sixth or seventh week. These circumstances are very disappointing and dishearting for any lady. I was debilitated by this idea consistently. I was lost somewhere in my dreams. These thoughts used to whirl my mind. My DH supported me a lot at this spot. He was also broken from inside but he still encouraged me a lot. Finally, surrogacy has proven to be beneficial for us. Relatives suggested us a very prominent clinic in Europe. We will fly there soon. I just want that everything works well for us this time. Fingers crossed. Best wishes from my side too. A blast of luck to you!
Working out ovulation is hard! My suggestion would to to have sex from the day your period finishes whether it’s every day or every 2nd day.

I found trying to calculate ovulation to become all to much and you end up stressing over it too much which can affect your fertility.

It’s such a hard time and you think about it all day every day it can all become too much.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you !
Sign in to follow this topic