Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

surrogacy 45+ Rss

Hello everyone! I’m 47, married, no kids. My DH and I have been TTC for 9 years already. I’ve got pregnant in 2012, but there was problem with my kidneys and doctors had to terminate pregnancy. There is a very high risk for me to get pregnant again. We decided to use services of surrogate mother. Surrogacy is forbidden by law in our country and we are looking for options abroad. Which country is better to go? Which clinics are better to address? How long it takes to find sm? I read that sometimes it takes years. Is that true? I’m not getting any younger. I’m afraid that my eggs won’t be valid in a couple of years. I don’t want to lose time. I’m afraid it may be too late for us and there will be no chance to become parents.
I'm so sorry about your situation dear! You made a great thing you came here. We are all in the same boat. Who else can understand better than we do? It was also hard for me to open up to people I don't know. But here we can receive support and understanding which sometimes we can't get from our family or friends. I know how hard it is to find a clinic. Recently I was in your shoes. Though search can take some time but eventually you'll find the best place for you! We found clinic in Eastern Europe. They've already found sm for us and we are waiting for our baby to see the world) I wish you good luck with your search!
Thank you so much for support! My congratulations! I'll consider your advices. It's so nice to talk to someone who is at the same boat. We've been TTC for so long... To be honest I'm exhausted. I want my surrogacy journey to start as soon as possible. I'm tired of waiting and hope for nothing. I believe surrogacy will give us a chance to live happily. I also decided to concentrate on European clinics. They have pretty reasonable prices. USA prices so high I doubt we can afford to have surrogacy there. I hope I'll find something soon. Don't want to waste time any more. I'll update as soon as there will be some news.
I am also 43 years old and still waiting to have a baby.Thrice i had conceived and thrice i had gone through miscarriages at different stages.
I am married for the second time and i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy method to have a baby of our own.
We both have some biological substance left which can make our own child in someone's other womb without having her biological impacts on our child.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
So now me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
We have contacted a clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage,
I had many complications with my pregnancies in my first marriage everytime i conceived miscarriage happened.
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
The couples feedback is so satisfying about the clinic that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
The clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
If someone has experience in this surrogacy please let us know.
Thanks
Hello there, welcome to the forum. Hope you would be doing great. I just got amazed to learn that you are 47 but still childless. This is heartbreaking. You have complete rights to wish for a child and you should get it too. All you can do is not to lose hope and be confident in yourself. Your age is too much but you have taken a wise decision. Surrogacy is the most beneficent gift of modern technology. Really, it’s a miracle and has changed the lives of many infertile and needy ones. Dear, I also had surrogacy treatment from a very well-known clinic. They offered us unlimited tried in very feasible fee. Also, they treated us so nicely. Clinic authorities assured us that surrogate mother will not take the child after birth. Now, I have a beautiful baby boy all due to them. I’m planning another youngster. Hope will join you this time too. Best of luck!
Sorry to hear you hun, seems like you and I are in the same boat. I am 43 and my DH is 45. We have been TTC for 7years with no great luck. Attempted few attempts failed of IVF which ended pretty badly. After years of patience and heartbreak, I have now decided to acquire parenthood vis surrogacy. The one you chose is wil workfor you. Gestational surrogacy will allow you to have your own biological child without having to carry it. You won't regret your decision. The surrogacy journey becomes the most beautiful one. As far as the clinic is concerned, I am going to Eastern Europe for my journey. I didn't have to do all the research regarding the surrogate mother. They had their surrogates who were healthy to capable of carrying a child for someone else. It didn't take very long. Just a couple of tests and I got my best match. The qualities to look in for a clinic which has the higher success rate of assisted conceptions, skilled doctors, budget-friendly, and the clinic must be equipped with advanced ART. Research your options decide which suits your needs. Remember, don't choose money over health.
Hi, hun! I'm sorry for the issues you face. I suppose your stage kidney disease is between 3-5.
The risk of complications is much greater unfortunately..And if your dr made such a decision then he was sure of the risks to mother and child was too high enough. I believe you did right to have considered avoiding pregnancy at all. Surrogacy is the way out. I read that in Ukraine procedure costs are somewhat like 30 000 - 50 000 euros. Sums seem more affordable comparing with those in US for ex.
Where are you so far with your researches? Keep posting.
Huge supportive hugs!
Hey!
I feel so sorry to hear about your situation!
But I am glad too to see you being so much brave and making an instant decision to overcome your complications.
This is really tough to make such decision.
I seem Surrogacy has been the talk of the town now.
Well! I don’t have any sufficient knowledge about where to do it. As I am also in this search.
But I came upon so many discussions who found suggesting traveling in case there are any regulations in your country.
There is also cost difference found from country to country.
I would also look at the comments for my knowledge.
I also might come to any decision.
Good luck girl.
You definitely are running aa risk here. Age becomes a great factor when it comes to pregnancy and conception. I think you should get started on this journey soon! I myself went the surrogacy route. I have no uterus to conceive.I lost it to cancerous polyps. The thing that took me out of my dark time was the concept of surrogacy. It's been great for me. The clinic I went to was in Europe. There were some cheaper options there. I was pretty doubtful still but thankfully it went great! I would definitely recommend. I finally have my little girl from it. Wishing you the same happiness as me. Fingers crossed for you!
I hope you are fine dear. I know your age can be an issue if you want to have children of your own. People of this age cannot have their own children. Instead, they could always try surrogacy. It is an advanced procedure that could help you have a child of your own through a surrogate mother. I have seen the lives of people changing because of it. They have been doing great. People have made good changes to their life. I would want you to go to some clinic and explain them all your problems. The doctors at the clinic would most likely tell you what you are going through and what can be done. I hope your problem gets solved.

Hi sweetie! Much power to you for being through difficult times and still standing on your own you made a good decision stick to it. Lots of couples opt for surrogacy and it is totally normal, my sister has two kids with the same procedure. I can understand your fears and concerns but stay strong, hopefully, everything will go fine
Hey!
Hope you are doing well!
Age is no doubt a great factor in conceiving
Nine years is no doubt means the great number in TTC I have also been TTC for very long.
There are often certain places where this treatment is supposed to be forbidden.
But there are also places where this procedure is being provided on a full scale.
And you might move to that particular place.
I often look for places and suggestions that I find to be appropriate.
You have a valid fear of age.
I am also looking at certain cases where this factor has caused a certain number of issues.
Even I would like to look over suggestions and comments.
Good luck and baby dust to you.XX
Sign in to follow this topic