Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Please help! Late period! Freaking out!

Please help! Late period! Freaking out! Rss

Hello! I had unprotected sex on the 31st of December, but he did not come inside of me. My period was supposed to come on the 21st of January, but it did not so we had sex on the 23rd and 24th of January. I took a test on the 29th of January and it came out negative. My boobs have been hurting for a while, maybe a week and a half, sometimes more and sometimes less. I also did a lot of exercices on the first two weeks of January. What are the chances of me being pregnant? Please answer!
Hey, this could be entirely due to stress, there is a huge psychological factor in all this. You are not alone through a lot of women feel the same way after sex, and if you are sure there was no ejaculation then I don't believe you are pregnant. Also, you got a negative so I don't think you need to worry. If you really want to be sure about it try taking more tests and see whether they come out as negative as well. Take care.
Alma, I agree with Linda about the stress part. However, my partner and I never used precautions as I was told it would be very hard for me to have children. In saying so, he never came inside me either. But simply removing himself before that does happen not always mean your safe. Have you head of pre-come. All men do it and those little swimmers can reach their mark. Thus is how my daughter came to be.
Your question was posted a week about, I do hope you have your answer by now. But if your still waiting to figure it all out, ask your doctor for a blood test. It's easy enough and an answer comes the next day.
Good luck sweety.
Sign in to follow this topic