Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

pregnancy after loss Rss

I had a miscarriage in September 2016, which was the hardest most excruciating experience of my entire life. Sometime in June would have been the babies first birthday, so I'm dealing with all of those feelings and emotions all over again which is hard and I'm struggling. To add to all that I just found out on Monday that I am pregnant again, which should be exciting but I am terrified and to be honest not sure I am ready to go through everything again when I could miscarry again. My question is how do you deal with the feelings of the loss, and all the emotions and scary possibilities that come with being pregnant again?
Good luck to you with your pregnancy. I hope this time it will be a success for you. I am ttc from last 10 years.Still i don't have any luck with it.
There is no specfic cause of my infertility.I have gone through several medical tests regaring infertility but doctors can't decide the main cause for my infertility.So they have called me infertile for life.
I want a baby too badly as i have been trying to conceive from the last decade.I am looking for other alternatives to have a baby.I have looked into a numbe rof options like adoption,surrogacy.
I have came to know from many forums about surrogacy. i heard many infertile women going for surrogacy.People on forum are discussing mostly about surrogacy,People discuss about clinics mostly.
Hello there, i understand your situation. The best remedy for the pregnancy depression is not medication but your self-commitment. Anyone facing this kind of depression needs to get involved in the creative way of life. Getting socially busy with the loved ones. going out occasionally, hanging out with friends and even watching your favorite program can be really helpful in your depression. Good amount of rest and healthy eating habits can be an additional aid. Take this depression as something natural. If you feel that things are getting worse for you and the depression is becoming difficult to handle then visit a physician for advice. I hope you will soon get over this as in almost all pregnancies as the symptoms disappear with the coming trimesters.
Hi. I research too much about this and found some points i want all experienced people to suggest me like Having a baby is both an exciting and challenging time.Adding anxiety or depression can make it difficult to function and feel like you are a good enough parent. Both women and men can experience perinatal (during pregnancy and the year after birth) mental health issues and these can vary in intensity and symptoms. As a mum or dad it is easy to feel guilt and shame that can get in the way of seeking the help you need. If this is how you feel, know that you are not alone. Having perinatal anxiety or depression does not make you a ‘bad parent’. In fact, seeking help early leads to a faster recovery with less impact on you, your relationship with your baby, partner and family.
Hello! sad to hear about your loss. MCs are really worst. It takes a lot from a woman. We need to handle this all with courage. I faced 4 MCs in a row. I was totally depressed. Then Doctor asks me to try not to conceive naturally due to my heart problem. It was a shocking new for us. I and DH were desperate to complete our family. Instead of losing hope, I decided to complete my family. I went for the surrogacy. I was totally new to me. I went to Ukraine for it. And now I am happy to announce that I am blessed with a baby son. This is how I dealt with my MCs. The whole matter is of hope.
Hey, I hope you are feeling better. I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. I can understand how heart-breaking it must have been. However, for this new pregnancy just don't be stressed. I know you are scared but don't worry. I am sure this one will be a success. Just eat healthily. Best of luck.
Hey there! I'm sorry for your loss, dear. I know losing your baby must be heart-wrenching. I've been through this situation so I know how you feel. But hey? look you're pregnant again. YAY! I must say that you should feel very lucky about yourself. You can conceive naturally. People are suffering from infertility, which is very disturbing. Anyhow, I know you're afraid. But dear, don't be. There is always happiness after sadness. You've been through your tough time and now it's time you get happy for yourself. Plan for your baby. Go shopping and read parenting books. Keep yourself busy and happy and don't overthink. You'll be fine, trust me. Much love!
Beth Casey hello! I have read your post till the end. I am very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I can easily understand your emotions and feelings. But on the other hand, I am very happy that you have proved yourself brave. And pregnant again. It’s a time for you to take care. Congratulation and take care of your health. smile smile
Now i'm married for second time at the age of 43.
Surrogacy is the best solution for women who are trying to have a baby.
But are unable to conceive due to pregnancy issues.
Like i was married once and i had also many complications regarding pregnancy.
They have suggested surrogacy as a solution to my problems.
Surrogate will carry our children in her womb for 9 months.
The surrogate will go through proper testing to carry our child.
I also had persuaded my husband for this option of having a baby.
I conceived for three times but resulted in miscarriage.
I want to have a baby of my own.
There are many clinics in UKraine for this process.
But regarding pregnancy complications from my previous marriage i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again.
I contacted a number of clinics and told them every aspect and complication regarding my previous pregnancies.
There are many clinics regarding surrogacy services.
I also think that surrogacy is the best solution to my problem.
If someone is raising a child from surrogacy please let us know about their experience.
Thanks in advance.
Hello Beth. How are you? I hope you're okay. I'm really, really sorry to hear about your loss. It's genuinely a tough situation to be in. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Although, I've gone through multiple MCs. But how it affects an individual is different every time. It's difficult to even think what you are thinking. Don't worry, though. One thing that you need to realize is that miscarriages are very common. So is infertility. Just remember that it's going to be okay. It doesn't necessarily mean that it will happen again. Don't lose hope. Keep the faith. You can do this.
Bethcasey95 very sorry for this loss. It’s always so much terrible and annoying thing. But believe me, nothing is in our control. We can’t do anything except to weep. You have gone through a miserable situation. Thank God you are saving now and able to write a post again. this is natural we cannot overcome these feelings. Just make sure your routine busier than before.
Good luck to you with your pregnancy. I hope this time it will be a success for you. I am ttc from last 10 years.Still i don't have any luck with it.There is no specific cause of my infertility.I have gone through several medical tests regarding infertility but doctors can't decide the main cause for my infertility.So they have called me infertile for life.I want a baby too badly as i have been trying to conceive from the last decade.I am looking for other alternatives to have a baby.I have looked into a number of options like adoption,surrogacy.
Sign in to follow this topic