Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

January 2019 babies Rss

Anyone else due in January 2019? I’m due 2 Jan with #1!
Hey there congratulations!

Looks like I'll be joining you, took a test last wed and got a BFP...have tested a few more times and yep definitely positive lol! This will be baby #3 for us, already have two gorgeous boys both 7 & 5!

According to my lmp I'm 4w6d today and due Jan 14th! So exciting!!!
Hi

I'm due 4th Jan! First baby! So excited!

I already have 2 step sons 5 and 7 ! Gona be huge change!
Hi ladies!

There is an active Facebook group ( secret group ) if anyone is interested. PM me smile
Im due with bubs no.2 on the 3rd of jan

Hello ladies! How are you doing? It seems like that you are delightful. Great to see this. I am so happy to hear about you. Congratulations. I will be going to joining you. I am due 7th Jan! I am so excited too. Best wishes for your due date.
Hello ladies! How are you doing? It seems like that you are delightful. Great to see this. I am so happy to hear about you. Congratulations. I will be going to joining you. I am due 7th Jan! I am so excited too. Best wishes for your due date.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy to hear about it. I wish you good luck. Lots of love and support. Hopin to hear more soon.
hey there! how are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I wanted to share my experience with you all. I TTC for two years but found no luck. it was really hard for me. my first husband left me. during my second marriage, my husband asked me to go for surrogacy in Ukraine. it was the decision I have had ever made. I am a mother of the cute baby girl, my family is complete. now I am pregnant again and I am due January 2019 I hope it goes well. btw here is the link to the youtube channel of the clinic where I got my surrogate from, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wkbgaaXc2Xax..., have a good day.
Hello. I hope things are going smoothly at your side. You must be so happy with the good news. Congratulations for being pregnant. I am also excepting my second baby on 9th of January. Already so excited for it. I hope you have a safe pregnancy ahead. Take care.
Hi everyone. My due date is Jan 28 2019. This is my first. Would love to join Facebook group please.
Hi! I’m due with baby number 2 January 19th. Would love to be added to the fb group, how do I go about that??
Sign in to follow this topic