Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due November 2018 Rss

Hi everyone,

My pregnancy is still technically just between my partner and myself... it’s our first; we are just SO excited!

We’ve only known about my pregnancy for a week and a half, and found out we are due mid November 2018!

Anyone else due in November?
Hey there Emmy. I hope you are doing great. I am really glad to hear about your pregnancy. It's really nice to see future parents so happy. I wish it all works out. Good luck. Take care. Hoping to hear more soon.
Hey, sweety! How are you? This is such an amazing news. I'm so happy to read your post. You and your DH must be really happy, right? It is definitely a very good news. I hope your baby comes soon. I hope you guys stay happy forever. Keep updating us on your pregnancy. Good luck with the journey!
Hey there! How are you? Congratulations. I am so happy for you. You are going to experience the most wonderful thing in the world. That is so great. Good luck with pregnancy. Keep us updated.
Congratulations!! How exciting my partner and I are expecting our first child in November too. This will be his second child but my first and I can’t wait.
I was going to see if anyone knows, I’m having the cramping every now and then everyday. It’s quite nauseating and makes me dizzy and I get the shakes. It passes in like 10mins but seems to get me when I’m eating or before I need to go to the toilet. I forgot to ask the doctor if paracetamol was ok to take for the pain cos some days it’s becoming intolerable. Also I haven’t had morning sickness by has anyone had morning sickness early or a little later in the first trimester. I’m getting worried about the cramping.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope everything great. Really glad to hear about it. I wish you both good luck. I hope everything remains great. Take care.
Hey there. Hope you're doing well. Congratulations to you! I hope rest of the process goes smoothly for you. I am not due in November, but I just love reading these posts. Good luck to you! Much love. x
This is so great to hear! I wish you all the best with your pregnancy. Kids are such a blessing. It's a shame not everyone is able to conceive (me included). I wis this wasn't the case. Anyway, I'm glad options like surrogacy exist for me. When I found out the expected date for my kid I was ecstatic. I feel your joy. Wishing you all the best!
It is a great news that you guys are getting pregnant. I wish you all the best in your future. Couples who cannot produce should find their happiness. They should go for surrogacy as it is the best solution to their problem. My friend went for it. Their life has been pretty good.She is now living happily after it. I believe you could get your problems solved.
Hey Emmy,

In similar circumstances - After going to Doctor thinking I had a stomach bug, found out last week I'm pregnant with first, and due 11 November, very excited and just trying to keep it quiet for now.
It is good to keep it between you too. Let the pregnancy stay. Btw, congratulations on becoming parents soon to be. I am pregnant too. I am due in September 2018. I have just informed my immediate family.I dont want any evil to affect me. I already got this pregnancy after two failed IVF's.
This is a great news mom to be. You must be enthralled. The news brings a sheer joy to the lives of the couple and all those associated. It sounds nice that you thought of sharing the news with the forum first. I would suggest disclose the news to the people around you. Having a baby brings smiles for all the loved ones especially when it is the first baby. I wish you all the best in this journey.
Sign in to follow this topic