Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Mummas of June 2018 Rss

Hiya mummas. I am due in june (waiting for official datinf scan!) This will be my 5th baby. And 2nd June bub smile

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all xx

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

I have created a Facebook secret group for mums due in june 2018.

It's called : huggie mum due june 2018.

If you can't find it just send me your facebook name and I will add you to the group smile

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all! Xx

I would love to be added to any secret group. I won't be joining any groups that are 'closed' as these show up in friend's news feeds. Please tell me how to join a secret one. My email is Nicole.davis@gmail.com
Hi
This is my first time pregnant, I'm due June 2018. I would love to join a secret facebook page if possible?
We are keeping it to ourselves at this stage (have told a few family members) so It would be great to talk to people who are going through the same thing:)
cheers,
Hi, I'm due mid June 2018 and would also like to join this secret group if someone could add me to it ????
Hi Mummas. If you would like ti join the secret facebook page I created , please tell me your facebook name and a little detail of your profile picture so I make sure to add the right person smile

*edit it add: you could also send me email address for add, as Nicole has.

My name is Kristie Mciver my profile pic is just a picture of me standing, smiling at the camera in a black t-shirt.
Could you please add me msmumma my name is Gwen Wilce, profile pic is of me & my husband & my background is a pic of my toddler at the beach
I would like to join please
Add me please. I've said who I am already

I've had to send a friend request in order to add you by Facebook name.

my name is Crissy Ross

*Also if you know me, please don't say anything to anyone. as you can see, no one knows smile

I haven't recieved anything
Sign in to follow this topic