Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Caitlin5

Middle names for Madison?

Hubby and I have decided on Madison for our baby girl. I would love help on which out of these ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
ManoPS

I'm looking for baby names

After a few months it looks like I'm finally pregnant! It's too early to get to know it...

Old names from our huggies grandparents thread- looking for older names?

Frank/Franc Steven Harry Fredrick/Fred Peter Leonard/Leo Ronald Herbert/Hubert James Jack Thomas ...

6 replies

Why are u telling what these names are old?

Namegrams

Create a unique name

Hello everyone, I've been working on a website to help expectant moms create new names, htt...

1 reply

I made some big improvements to site, https://www.namegrams.com. Now, you can favorite a name you like (by clicking the heart). The ...

Jessybelles98-540

The HUGE name dilema!

My partner and I are on completely different wave lengths when it comes to naming our little girl...

ZOELYLA

Enid or Elira......cant decide

Having trouble deciding on a girls name. Enid Marlowe or Elira Grace Opinions please

Babysquirt

Laker, Chase, Flynn - help with boys names please!

Hi I desperately need help with names. Our top three are: 1) Laker 2) Chase 3) Flynn What are you...

3 replies

Hi Haha they do atually sound quite American don’t they! I never realised. But nope, no American connection. There is no reason for ...

Adele_24

Pronunciation of my sons name

Wanted opinions to see how people would pronounce the name Leland?

2 replies

That's how I would pronounce it also. How did you choose that name?

CorneliaFord

The most unusual, noble, and beautiful baby names

Hello to all future parents, my name is Cornelia and I am the proud mother of two wonderful gir...

Natalie_Marrett

Help! Boy names!!

We need ideas on boys names! We always seem to struggle with them!!! We already have 2 boys and h...

2 replies

Not sure which date you're due but if bubba is still cooking in the oven and you haven't chosen a name.. Alexander! But i...

Nikkitwigg

Roxie Savage??

My husband and I both love the name Roxie but our surname is Savage. We have had some not so posi...

3 replies

Hey Nikki! The name is very cute, as for me. But the surname is a bit out of the line, I suppose. Try thinking of a different surnam...

Lara21

Do you like the name Saraya?

I originally loved the name Sarah, but not everyone in my family loved it so I came up with a lis...

14 replies

Such a great name, although I can never imagine putting down any type of name

Allyce_86

Is calling our baby this cruel?

Hi everyone. So I am due to have my first baby girl in 8 weeks - its taken my partner & I th...

2 replies

I agree with the comment above. Thea is a beautiful name! I wouldn't get to bogged down with worrying about bullying from othe...

Dorry12

Baby names

Its true, Many time It is very confusing when you have so many choices and you have to choose the...

1 reply

I must say, that is a very different name. But beautiful none the less. I do honestly like it. Annoying people keep asking you about...

Sharon1982

Audrey Mae or Hannah Rose

Hello everyone! I'm new one here. I am expecting my 6th and last child! It's a girl and...

TrinaMelville

Isla, Ella or Ava

Hi all, just wondering if we could get some name advice? I don't like asking friends and fam...

7 replies

Congrats to you and your family. I think Zoe is the best name you can pick I adore this name. You are so fortunate you all are havin...

Jenniferc_Wright

Eliza Josephine?

Wondering what people think of the name Eliza Josephine Henderson? My main concerns are: 1) The...

Jade_Arienne-946

Baby name help

Our second princess is due to be born in 3 weeks and we haven't decided on a name! There ar...

2 replies

Sheryl, Avis, Olivia,Alexis

Maydena

Holly or Hollie?

When I look up what people think on these spellings I end up finding Americans who tend to think ...

3 replies

Vote for Holly))

TahneeJade00

Anyone else like Boys names for girls?

I'm liking boys names for girls, last names for first names or words or 'non-names'...

3 replies

how russian name? Alexander-Alexanda or Eugene - Eugenia?

x_PinkButterfly_x

Stones/Gemstone Names

Can everyone give me a few gemstone or precious stone names, my SIL is pregnant and loves these k...

9 replies

i like the name Ruby, how Rubin

jessieklp

Name regret :-(

Hi everyone, I need help, advice, support. My DD is 1yo and everything is perfect...except her na...

2 replies

Hello, I think your daughters name is beautiful. I agree with the above comment. Just change the spelling to how its pronounced on ...

slinky11

What do you think of Chip for a boy?

Hi we are expecting a little boy next year and wanted something different. My hubby is worried ab...

2 replies

Congrats! Chip sounds more like an American name I think. i think its cute as a nickname here, but I always say have a few options, ...

ginger.mumma

Sister for Poppy (Phillipa)

Hi All I am 22 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby girl and am struggling for name ideas. My eldest ...

1 reply

Hi, congrats on your pregnancy Poppy is a cute nickname. I like Lexi as a nickname for Alexis or Alexandra. Good luck finding a name!

TwoBabyBoys

what do u think of the name LEILANI

helllooo every1. juss wsnted ur opinions on the name : LeiLani!! i really like it

7 replies

My daughter's name is Leilahni-Rayne.

Kylie_Paul

Girls name to go with....

Hi I have found out I'm pregnant with 5th Bub. We won't find out the gender of Bub and ...

3 replies

I love Alaska! How about Ariya, Aurora, Luna, Koda, Chynna, Deja, Tiara, Alinta, Sahara, Dakota, Norah, Saylor, Cierra, ....I shou...

Sophie_Wright

Calling all name experts...

My little girl is called Lotus, im 20wks pregnant...we have a boy name sussed, any name ideas for...

1 reply

I love Lotus! It's on my list for middle names. Are you wanting a theme or pattern? For example, flowers or nature, like Lotus?...

Jasminee

Makenzie rae ??

Hi i Need help with deciding on middle names for our 3rd babygirl First name Makenzie Middle n...

6 replies

My girls are Fijian, they have extra long names! Safahri-Jade Vilìame Naulumatua Bitu and Leilahni-Rayne Kinita Naulumatua Bitu. Wh...

Kkenak

In need of a unique Baby Girl Name

Hi All I'm due to have my 4th Child in a couple of weeks and I'm struggling to pick out...

5 replies

Wow loving these unique names!! Sorry I don't have suggestions, but I will add my vote that I love Zaiahna-Leah... hope you get...

kjg85

Help!

Need ideas for our 2nd baby boy. Names we have thrown around include Oscar, Cohen, Dexter, Feli...

4 replies

Sometimes, bubs doesn't look like the name you've picked for him. I quite like Felix and Asher as names, but I like to tr...

TrinaMelville

Ava, Ella or Isla

Hi all, just wondering if we could get some name advice? I don't like asking friends and fam...

S_C_Kerr

Feedback on a name please

Hi we would love some honest (but nice) feedback on a name we like. We aren't sure what we...

3 replies

Oakley sounds cool - I haven't heard of it as a name before, but I like it! Think of the nicknames that would come of it though...

FelixandTheo

Lucy or Darcy

Hello - just wanted to get any opinions on Lucy vs Darcy - I love both names and will probably wa...

11 replies

Bit late to the discussion, but I'm called Darcey and despite that being the female spelling of the name I have never received ...

Ajsolo35

2nd daughter

Hi. Looking for some help with a girls name to go with Patricia as a middle name. Was thinking so...

Heathertastic77-940

is 'lily' too popular now in nz?

Hi guys, I had my heart set on Lily as a name for our baby girl, having thought it was quite uniq...

5 replies

I like Leila Grace but also Leila Scout

Karin7

Help us choose a name before I jump off a cliff

OMG someone, anyone, please help us. This naming an entire human responsibility is going to cause...

4 replies

You always personally inspect your landing spot for hazards and the necessary depth. Toss a rock straight out from the cliff and u...

Mumto3boys

Baby boy #5 - Why are names so hard

Rosiejasper

Can not think of a name!

Hi, I am 29 weeks pregnant and can not think of a name, me and my DH do not even have a list, w...

7 replies

Hi, I find it very delightful to see how couples are excited about their child and are curious to find the best name possible for th...

Raine_Hara

Elegant middle name for Cressida

I am searching for a middle name for Cressida. I really want a lovely name that can be used as a ...

1 reply

what about Asteria

Sarahmar9

Sister for Lachlan & Eliza

Help! We are trying to decide on a name for our baby girl. She has 2 older siblings... Lachlan &...

3 replies

I love these two names Francesca and Scarlett. You can go for any of these two.