Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Next IVF? Rss

Is it too early to be planning next IVF? My little girl is seven months as of feb 28. I want to complete my family and have one more child. Last time I used IVF through biotexcom. Succeeded in the first round. YAyyyy. Now I just wanna go there and have another baby. I am 33. I don't wanna be too late. But I also don't wanna be too early. What would you guys suggest? Also, some piece of advice on parenting. My little has started having solid foods now. But she is very particular about what she wants to eat. Is it normal? Or should I be worried? She is growing at a normal pace.
Hey, there I hope you and the little one are doing great. A piece of advice would be that no it is not early. IVF procedure takes time so by the time you have the second child the first one would be enough grown to manage two. I think you should go for it my sister got pregnant when her baby was 6 months old. She did pretty fine and I am sure so will you. The clinic is really doing wonders by helping soo many of couples like us who have lost hope. I too am going through a surrogacy procedure from the same clinic. Fingers crossed everything goes fine. Do keep us updated.
Dear Mollie IVF is not a one day process. It takes a great deal of time. If you are planning to have an IVF with a seven-month-old child, then it is not too early. It would take some time to complete the process. Once you will be ready for the IVF your little one must be grown up enough. Thus, if you have planned for IVF, go for it without thinking much about it. Hopefully, you will have a safe IVF followed by a great nine months period.
Hi there! I hope you and your little one are good. Husband too. That is a great clinic you have gone too. My two little ones are from there. I chose to go for the surrogacy option. I have no uterus. I had to get it removed due to cancerous polyps. Such depression I went through, oh God. However, I'm so grateful life doesn't have to end there. Although I would have loved to get pregnant myself, I can't be thankful enough for getting my two little munchkins. Surrogacy was a great option. I'm sure IVF is too. I don't think it's too late for you now, but it's a great time now too! All the best to you. Love.
Hi Dear! WOW! that's really a good news! Congratulations! I'm having my first attempt in June for an IVF at a repro center in Ukraine. So, when I discussed stuff with the doctor! They recommended me that it's necessary to wait at least a period of 3 months as per standards. But, still, I'd recommend you to wait six months before another try! I'm really glad for you. Wish you all the best on your next journey. Plus, Thanks for sharing the post! It motivates me to a little more for my first try...I really wish to be as lucky as you. xoxo
Hi there. I hope you are doing well. I am glad that IVF is working for you. I think you should go for it. If you can handle it. IVF usually takes time. I wish you good luck. Hope to hear more from you.
Mollie, it depends on your health condition. How much your inner system is strong enough to face difficulties and pain again. You are saying that you have your daughter first then if your age is between 30-40 then you should wait for 2-3 years. Different cycles are performed in the different time period. If you are really interested in this, then try to contact your clinic. Choose the same clinic from which you previously had. They know your condition in a much better way. stay blessed!!
I contacted a number of clinics regardig surrogacy and they helped us in a number of ways.
everytime i conceived i had miscarriages at the end.
So i gave up on getting pregnant again.
I have the same problem too dear.
I persuaded my husband for surrogacy and he is ready to go for it to have a baby.
Now i am married for the second time and i am going to surrogacy option to have a baby.
BioTexCom is a good clinic with good reviews about its surrogacy services.
If some one has some experience in surrogacy then kindly let us know so that we can learn from your experience.
Research over the web for different clinics for now and make up your mind for surrogacy.
I think you should also go for this option as miscarriages lead us to no other option.
Feedback appreciated in advance.
Hey Molly. Hope you are doing good. Your baby is little. I think she needs your attention right now. IVF works for people even after the age of 40. I'm not saying you should wait till you're 40. You can just wait till your girl is one. And yes, this is normal. Every child is different. She might not like eating some things now. But be sure to try and feed her different things. You don't want her to make a habit out of it. She would grow up to be a very picky eater. That's not very good for a child's health. As for your IVF, It really is up to you. It won't be too late for you. The clinic you have chosen is great. I hope you choose the same one for your next IVF of course. My experience with them was great too. Share yours with us too. It'd be great.
Congratulations on having a baby. I hope you and the little one are doing great. A piece of advice would be that no it is not early. IVF procedure takes time so by the time you have the second child the first one would be enough grown to manage two. I think you should go for it my sister got pregnant when her baby was 6 months old. She did pretty fine and I am sure so will you. The clinic is really doing wonders by helping soo many of couples like us who have lost hope. I too am going through a surrogacy procedure from the same clinic. Fingers crossed everything goes fine. Do keep us updated
Hey, sweetheart! How are you? Congratulations on your first baby. I'm glad that you referred to a good clinic. It is indeed a very famous and nice clinic. So many people have gone there with successful outcomes. Talking about your wish for another baby, I think it's too early right now.Your baby is just 7 months. Don't you think she needs your attention and love right now? If you'll get busy with another baby, you probably won't be able to give her the attention which you can give her right now. So, I would suggest you to let her be 2 years a lot at least. Then you may think about expanding your family. I'm not forcing my views on you, of course. Just giving you an advice. I hope you choose a good decision. Good luck!
Hi, I think if your husband and baby are good.You will go through for this.It's not so early, you better know it's a time taking process.I hope you will manage all the things very well.Don't get confused and worried.You have the better decision in future.It's the great clinic, and in every year they had shown the great success.Take care of yourself.Stay blessed.
Sign in to follow this topic