Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Share your story Rss

Hey, everyone, I thought of starting a new post. I am hoping that everyone will be more responsive towards it. It would be very nice if we share our stories and our struggles regarding the different infertility stages that we all are undergoing. I am sure it gets frustrating for people to not get the desired result. For some of us, we lose a child due to MC while some of us have been trying for years and years. It would be really nice to share our experiences and learn from it. Hopefully, through this, we might be able to help each other. Sending baby dust to all those are TTC.
Hey Monika. Thank you for this post. It is really nice to know that someone here cares and really wants to know about our struggles with infertility. I'm a mother of a nine-month-old son. thank god it all worked out for me. I have been through some really hard time in the past. All the trying and getting bad news constantly gets so frustrating. The cherry on top is that at that time I did not know about these forums where you can connect with the same people and feel supported. I was all alone. Only my husband supported me. I had accepted the reality. I found out about this clinic that offered surrogacy for infertile couples. I looked into it and was impressed. So I did not waste any more time. Ever since then, things only got better in my life. I got rid of the depression too. My son is a huge blessing for me.
Hey, Cathy, I hope you're doing good. Congratulations to you on having a son I am sure it must be the best news for you. I am glad that you were able to overcome your depression. However, It would be really nice if you would share your story of surrogacy with us. As a lot of people are still confused about the process. So getting to hear a success story really does help. I am in the same boat as well and am probably going to opt for surrogacy as well. However, your experience will really help a lot of people.
Hi Monika. I hope you are doing great. I think this post will help a lot of people. It will also motivate people and give them hope. I would also like to share my story with people hoping it might help them. I and my husband two years ago were in a car accident. It was really devastating for us. We lost a lot in it. I had to go through miscarriage and hysterectomy. We tired and tired but saw no result. It was getting harder and harder every day. Then I and my husband were lead to this clinic by a friend. We didn't know what to do. The only option we had was surrogacy. However, we decided to go for it. Now I am the mother of two twin boys. I am blessed to say that now I really enjoy life. I believe the clinic and surrogacy is a blessing. I hope this helps people to make the decision.
Hi monika! This is a great initiative by you, I must say. We need people like you who support others in this tough time of their lives. I had gone through this pain a year ago. I had completely lost all my hopes. I thought I will always be a lady with no children. I visited different doctors across the country. I had a lot of tests but there seemed to be no problem. Every thing was going in vein. Although my husband and my family had supported me, but I still felt like my world is finished. Then one day, my friend came to visit me. She advised me to go for surrogacy. At first, I did not feel good about it. Later, I realized that this is the only option I'm left with. I'm now making research on different clinics and doctors. I am hoping that i'll be happy and satisfied with my life once i become a mother. I hope everything goes smooth.
Hey Monika, thanks for taking the initiative. I think by sharing our stories we would be able to help each other. Not just that, we would find someone to listen to what we say. It really gets frustrating. At least people on this forum care for what we say. And maybe someone might really find a solution. Some of us now things that most of us don't. I, myself, have been TTC for 9 years. I the beginning I waited for a while. Thought I could conceive naturally. I thought of giving it time. Time passed by and I found my self 3 years into my marriage without a single child or pregnancy. After that, I thought of getting some medical help. My OBGYN suggested IVF so I went through that, not once, but trice. Each try was a failure. They told me I was infertile and didn't tell me the reason behind it. I didn't give up and researched on my own. Found a clinic abroad and I am thankful that I found it. My treatment over there is gonna start soon. Hope that everything goes fine. Fingers crossed.
I have contacted many surrogacy related clinics and had gathered quite good info about surrogacy.
I guess BioTexCom is the best clinic for surrogacy.
Becaause i had many complications while getting pregnant.
Now i am married for second time i want to have baby of my own to live with.
Regarding and having a look at my previous pregnancy period i know its not a good idea to be pregnant again.
I was pregnant thrice but had miscarriages every time.
So i talked to my husband and have agreed him to go for surrogacy option.
I know today surrogacy is a common thing but i am worried about many aspects of having a baby via surrogacy.
I also met with few mothers raising babies from surrogacy method but i want to research about it more to properly understand the method.
I guess someone here will also be going to surrogacy and will guide me better.
Hi Monika. It's really nice to know that someone really wants to know our stories. I had 2 miscarriages in my second and third trimester due to my cervical incompetence. Now, I am TTC for 2 years. And I've finally accepted the fact that I am infertile. Initially, I was very despressed. This is all I would think about. It took away so much from me. I got weak and pale. I wouldn't eat for days. Until I was on this blog and was recommended surrogacy. Me and my husband are considering it. I am very hopeful that it would bring load of happiness in our lives. And we'll be blessed with a child soon. Looking forward to reading all of your stories. Much love.
This is a great thread here! I always love to share my story. Even though I was devastated when it began I found a great solution to my situation. My uterus was unaccepting of pregnancy. I was scared at first to try surrogacy. But it seemed like my only option. I went with excessive research and finally came across a repro center in Europe where the dreams of getting a child by an infertile me were finally answered. I was treated with great hospitality. The cost was quite reasonable as an added plus. (If anyone wants more info they can respond and I would love to help a fellow friend out!) Anyway, I have two loving, playful and healthy kids now that I can't get enough of. I cannot recommend surrogacy enough for any of those facing problems! It will be worth it I promise. Take it from me! I hope everyone gets the best treatment and experience with growing their family. xx
Hey Monika! I hope you're doing good. I feel delighted by reading your post. Very few people in today's world care for each other. Everyone's busy in their lives. I'd like to share my story too. I was pregnant once. I was very happy and excited for my baby. Unfortunately, I had an accident and I lost my baby. It was dreadful. Eventually, Surrogacy is now my option. As I am so weak and was TTC for years. My surrogacy process is due at this year-end. I hope it goes well. Need prayers and positive vibes. Fingers crossed!
There are some great stories here!
That is a nice thing you are doing monica. I would like to share my story here too. I got married at the age of 29. Thinking that I don't wanna be late, we started ttc right away. I have had my fun and craziness. We were together for 5 years before marriage. It was time to settle down. In start, I thought it is just taking some time. But I'll get there. Keeping that in mind, we tried for almost 3 years. There were times when I would cry myself to sleep after seeing a BFN. Then the quest for fertility clinic started. To cut to the chase, Biotexcom was the one we landed on. Had a beautiful daughter just after a year with only one IVF. I don't know whom to thank, my luck or the clinic. But I am surely thankful.
Sign in to follow this topic