Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Clexane Rss

Four years ago I had a blood clot in my arm, the cause is unknown, but may have been the contraceptive pill or heavy lifting I was doing. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and have been told I need to administer daily clexane injections. I am just not sure if I should or maybe only do this for the last trimester and after the birth. Does any one have any advice?
Hi dear! Congrats! That's really a good news! Well, yes! This trimester is really important for you. So, yeah! Stay strong! I hope it will be fine. Just remain in a certain loop with your appointed OBS. Keep all medications and diet in a row! It will be fine. Stay blessed dear. BABY DUST TO YOU. xx
Hi Gorgeous. Congratulations on your pregnancy. This is really a wonderful news. If your doctor has suggested for the clexane injection then you must go for them. This is really an important cycle. You can't let go off things so easily. Stay positive about it. Give your mind a break. Follow all the medications punctually. Include a morning walk to keep your mind fresh. I hope to hear a good news soon. Sending you my love and virtual hugs.
Hi! I hope you are doing fine. Congratz that you are pregnant. I feel happy for you to hear that news. Children are a gift. Well, what your doctor suggest you, you should go for it. Go for proper medication. I hope it will be fine. Stay positive. Best wishes.
Accept my heartiest congratulations on your success. I hope you are enjoying good health now. Your good news has filled my heart with deep joy. Children are a blessing of God. But I think you'd follow your doctors' advice. Stay positive and wish for the best. You'll definitely get success this time!
Really happy to know about your successful journey. Children are indeed blessings of Almighty. You are going to be amazing mother soon. Take good care of you. Much love xxx
I think you should keep taking it through out your pregnancy. It needs dosage adjustment with your pregnancy. Stay in touch with your doctor every step of the way. Women taking heparin who are pregnant are considered to have a high risk pregnancy. Don't act on any advice not by a professional. Take a lot of care. I wish you good luck.
Hey, congratulations on getting pregnant. I am very happy for you. You are surely blessed. Yes, you have to that for the trimester. Please be careful about your deit. Though you just need more pateince. Baby dust to you. I wish you a very good luck.
I don't know much about it. But I am writing this to send your wishes. My best wishes and prayers are with you. Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy your pregnancy days. I wish that everything goes well for you. Lots of love and luck to you. More power to you.
Sign in to follow this topic